an error is occurred when I debug with freemaster and an usb-can

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

an error is occurred when I debug with freemaster and an usb-can

晓燕彭
Contributor I

when I use freemaster for debugging, there is something wrong .The problem is an USB-CAN driver not found when I try to communicate with the demo.I have installed the USB-CAN driver,who can tell me ,why ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

michaelsandoval
Contributor I

Hello.

Welcome to the community. I would like to put your question in a forum that may allow it to be better answered by others.  However, I will need more information to help the community.

Could you tell us the RTOS you are using, software configuration and board used to help identify?  Did it break in a part of the code that you can share of a screen capture of the fault or error?

thanks,

Michael

0 Kudos

晓燕彭
Contributor I

Thanks a lot .I'm sorry, my english is very poor,I will try to express well.I don't use the RTOS.now I learn the MPC5643L demo ,first I load the correct code with the codewarrior that running properly in the same  demo system.when i open the bootloader_demo.pmp ,the interface occours an error which shows in the figure 1.1.jpg

figure 1 the error  that i open the  bootloader_demo.pmp

Then I found the reason that theUSB-CAN driver not found,shows in the figure 2.I have installed the driver,but i can't find out why says driver not found  .

2.jpg

figure 2  USB-CAN driver  not found

0 Kudos

JardaP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

What CAN interface do you use?

FreeMASTER CAN plug-in supports only 4 CAN interfaces - Vector, IXXAT, National Instruments and GLinker.

Regards,

Jaroslav

0 Kudos