USB AUDIO DEVICE PEx DEMO (Code 10 error)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB AUDIO DEVICE PEx DEMO (Code 10 error)

norlesh
Contributor I

Has anyone had success running the Freescale USB stack audio examples? .. If so what's your secret?

I'm using a Freedom KL25Z board, Freescale USB stack v4.1.1 and CodeWarrior 10.4

I have tried both USB_AUDIO_DEVICE_MKL25Z128_PEx and USB_AUDIO_DEVICE_MQX_Lite_MKL25Z128_PEx. They compile and load to the board but when I run them I get "This device cannot start. (Code 10)" in device manager. I have tried to uninstall reinstall drivers and modifying serial numbers to refresh the windows driver but nada! I have successfully run the Mouse example so the hardware is definitely working.

After wasting more time than I care to admit trying to get this project working on an XMEGA device I was really hoping the USB audio would just work on the Freedom board!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

norlesh
Contributor I

OK has anyone tried to use the audio example and not succeeded or is this just me? .... testing 123 is this thing on?

0 Kudos

DerekLau
Contributor IV

Comment out the low and high bytes audio controls in "usb_descriptor.c" file as below.

// AUDIO_BASS_CONTROL |

// AUDIO_MID_CONTROL |

// AUDIO_TREBLE_CONTROL |

// AUDIO_GRAPHIC_EQ_CONTROL |

// AUDIO_AUTOMATIC_GAIN_CONTROL |

// AUDIO_DELAY_CONTROL |

// AUDIO_BASS_BOOST_CONTROL |

// AUDIO_LOUDNESS_CONTROL |

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I have tried to run the demo of USB_AUDIO_DEVICE_MKL25Z128_PEx and USB_AUDIO_DEVICE_MQX_Lite_MKL25Z128_PEx, but found the device with USB_AUDIO_DEVICE_MKL25Z128_PEx can not be recognized by the Host or as a unknown device, and USB_AUDIO_DEVICE_MQX_Lite_MKL25Z128_PEx can not pass the compiling, I have reported this to the USB stack design team, they told me it is a CW issue and we need to wait for the CW patch. Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused!!

B.R

Kan

0 Kudos