Trouble with drivers for demoqe128

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with drivers for demoqe128

irenemlc
Contributor I

Hello, I recently bought a Demoqe128 and it works perfectly on my Win7 64 bits PC. I only installed CW10.3, connected the device and didn't have a single driver issue.

The problem is with the Win7 32 bits partition of my Macbook, I installed  CW10.3 with the same archive I used on my PC, but when I connect the device the laptop says it cannot find the Serial and Debug drivers, i tried with the troubleshooting and it couldn't find them online, I used Instdrivers and DPinst and it said that all drivers had been installed, but when i reconnected the device the problem remained.

The only thing I haven't done is installing another version of Windows, but I don't see how that would help, I suppose it's the Mac's fault.

I really need to get this working for college, so I would appreciate any help or ideas you could give me.

Thanks in advance.

Images of the problem in question:

4501_4501.PNGerror1.PNG

4505_4505.PNGerror2.PNG

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Joel69003
Contributor IV

Hi Irene,

Sure you don't have the right drivers. I don't know which king of debugging cable is used on your demo board, but it is probably something similar to the Multilink cable : P&E Microcomputer Systems - USB BDM Multilink Cable - USB BDM Interface cable for the <b&...

1/ Have you got some drivers delivered with the board ? If yes try installing those drivers throw the Device Manager.

2/ If you don't have any drivers, you can get P&E Multilink drivers at the previous link. Download and try to install. Note that you will have to register.

Let known if it works after that.

Regards,

Joel Guittet

irenemlc
Contributor I

Hello, I tried with the drivers but it didn't work so I uninstalled and installed it a couple times until the laptop recognized the drivers during the installation. I still don't know what the problem was but it seems to be working now.

Thank you for helping me out.

0 Kudos

Joel69003
Contributor IV

Nice to know you have solved the issue :-)

Joel

0 Kudos