9S08QE8BADGE

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9S08QE8BADGE

sivermuzzle
Contributor I

I have the above development board, but can't  find the USB driver for windows 7. The diver that came with the unit does not seem to be compatible with the windows 7 operating system. Does anyone know where I can get the windows driver for it?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

sivermuzzle
Contributor I

I have CW6.3 but I also have CW4.7 from the college. Are all versions of CW backward compatible?

If that is the case then I wouldn't mind getting the most recent version of CW and using it for all my eval/development and college kits.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

CW6.3 is for 8bit/coldfire v1 product and CW4.7 is for HCS12(x). they are  not compatiable. you use 9S08QE8BADGE, you can't choose CW4.7

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

what driver do you mean? P&E BDM driver for Codewarrior? do you use CW6.3 or?

0 Kudos

sivermuzzle
Contributor I

It is the BDM windows 7 USB driver. The one supplied with the unit does not work. When I plug the board into the USB port of my computer, windows 7 does not recognize the USB device and I am unable to access it for programming and testing.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

here is P&E Hardware Interface Drivers, Version 10 (Windows 7) http://www.pemicro.com/blog/post.cfm/p-e-hardware-interface-drivers-version-10-windows-7 however if you use CW6.3, you can't install it to win7 directly. please refer AN3936 - How to install and run Classic CodeWarrior products on 64-bit Windows 7 PC.pdf freescale has CW10.4 that original support 64bit win7

0 Kudos