Im new to work with the JM60, and i have to make a proyect with it. I have been reading and i would like like to know if i'm right about the next process:
1. I have a MC9S08JM60CLD 44QFP
2. Then program the JM60 building a USBDM, like the one in the link:
3. I need a special type of programming code using the USBDM?
4. When i have to programmed the JM60, how can i test if it works?, i have to desolder and place it (the JM60) on a new PCB for testing?
5. There is possible to made a cheap pcb to program and test?