Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build Android Image for sabresd_6dq

waynelou
Contributor I

Hi everyone,

When I build Android image for sabresd_6dq, I got this error message:

make: *** [out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/mkfs.ubifs_intermediates/mkfs.ubifs.o] Error 1

Could you please help me solve this problem, thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

brajeshsharma
Contributor II

Hey Wayne ,

Did you find the solution of this problem if you did please let me know cause i am still stuck with exactly the same problem  after following the steps at the link you mentioned .

Thanks & Regards

Brajesh Sharma

0 Kudos

edelm
Contributor III

Android build error with -llzo2 and -luuid on 64 bits ubuntu You can get the hints from this post.

0 Kudos

ujalakumar
Contributor II

Hi Wayne,

This problem is related to  missing library  "llzo2"...   

can you pl. let me know, which Android BSP you are using.?  is it 13.4.1( ICS version) or   the recent release JB222_100..?  

Even though the recent BSP releases are all compiled on 64-bit version,  certain packages in the BSP require "32-bit version of llzo2" for successful compilation. ...    So you need to install this library in your  Linux plateform ( say UBUNTU 11.10 )  and then you can compile successfully.

good luck

Ujala

waynelou
Contributor I

Hi Ujala,

The Android BSP I using is JB222_100,and my build enviroment is Ubuntu 10.04. Could you pls help me how to install "llzo2" in Ubuntu? I followed the step with https://community.freescale.com/thread/303536 and I still can't compile successfully.

Best Regards,

Wayne

0 Kudos