cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automated build

Jump to solution
1oakjc
Contributor I

I see the ecd tool and the makefiles in my CW 10.4 project can help me with the actual compilation and linking phases of my build.  However, I would also like to automate the Processor Expert code generation in a batch file/script.  I can't figure out how to do this part.  Is there a best practice for this?  I don't want to have to resort to some 3rd-party GUI automation framework just to click the "Generate Processor Expert Code" button in Eclipse.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

as several costumers have requested this it is now in progress, unfortunately the current CW versions does not support this feature. We dont know when this feature is going to be incorporated, hopefully next CW release.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

as several costumers have requested this it is now in progress, unfortunately the current CW versions does not support this feature. We dont know when this feature is going to be incorporated, hopefully next CW release.

0 Kudos
1oakjc
Contributor I

Thanks for the response.  In the meantime, I worked around this by checking in my generated files so my scripts would have them at build time.

0 Kudos