AnsweredAssumed Answered

Interrupt doesn't always work for coming out of LLS and Wait

Question asked by lander on May 8, 2013
Latest reply on Jul 2, 2013 by lander

I'm using k20d72m tower and I'm working on going into low power and using an external interrupt to come out of low power. I think I have most of what I need code wise and CPU set up wise but I will put attachments of my code and such.

I have an infinite for loop that uses a PE timer that counts to 3 then goes into a while loop that holds the functions necessary for low power mode. Once the interrupt is detected, it goes out of the while loop and resets the timer and starts the cycle again. I do have a GPIO component for the external interrupt.

My problem is that when coming out of Wait, when I press the external interrupt less than five seconds (five seconds is an estimate) after it went into Wait mode, then the interrupt works but when I wait for more than five seconds, it takes two pushes of the external interrupt before it comes out of Wait mode. Then, for coming out of LLS mode, the external interrupt works once then doesn't work again. But, if I unplug and replug the device from power, it works whenever I use the interrupt and when I press Reset, it just never goes into LLS.

Attachments

Outcomes