USBDM has been updated to V4.10.5
Please post any queries on this version in a separate thread - I really can't cope with this newfangled setup!
Documentation available at: SourceForge
Applications available at: SourceForge
Source code is available at: GitHub eventually.
- Please note that these design are different from the Freescale OSBDM-JM60 design which was proceeding independently while I was doing the above design.
USBDM V4.10.5 (May 2013)
- Added support for Codewarrior 10.4 Release
- Added USBDM New project Wizard for Eclipse CDT + Codesourcery
- Added Plugin for using USBDM + GDB with Eclipse
- Updated Codesourcery and USBDM API examples (for Eclipse)
- Updated Codesourcery instructions in help files
- Bug fixes to GDB sprites
- Updated Kinetis device description files (Added devices, added GDB information)
- Updated Codlfire device description files (Added GDB information)
- Fixes to programmer GUI (setting trim options)
- OpenSDA firmware now supports CDC interface (serial over USB).
- Updated OpenSDA firmware to work with later versions of OpenSDA bootloaders
Updated drivers for Windows
Only update the drivers if there have been problems (WinXP mostly). There is no added functionality
- Windows XP 32-bit USBDM_Drivers_1_1_0_WinXP_x32.msi
- Windows XP 64-bit USBDM_Drivers_1_1_0_WinXP_x64.msi
- Windows (except XP) 32-bit USBDM_Drivers_1_1_0_Win_x32.msi
- Windows (except XP) 64-bit USBDM_Drivers_1_1_0_Win_x64.msi
It is necessary to uninstall any existing driver installation using the Add or Remove Programs in the Control Panel.