cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx53 WEC7 LOGO

lee_ee
Contributor II

Hi

I want to remove the WEC7 startup picture that Eboot running later appear block MS logo with black background,

What should I do?

Thanks

7 Replies

wangyx
Contributor III

have you tried replace the  windowsce.png pic. in the directory FILES ? Then build . Try it.

0 Kudos

SergioSolis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

To replace the splash screen logo with your own you need platform builder to recompile the bootloader to get the custom image embedded in the code. The logo image code is BOOTLOADER\Display\bsp_logo.c

lee_ee
Contributor II

thanks serchMX

It's not splash screen logo, it's microsoft WEC logo as follows:0_1331620334V4vo.gif

I want not display it when OS boot up

0 Kudos

Oceanblue
Contributor III

Does anyone know what Wifi module can run on MX53 WinCE7 platform? thx

Jack

0 Kudos

holyyuan
Contributor II

I once added the WiFi function on IMX53 SMD WinCE7 OS. In the Catalog Item, choose CoreOS ->Windows Embedded Compact-> Shell and User Interface -> User Interface ->WiFi setting, then Rebuild the BSP and get the new kernel.After burn the kernel into the SDMMC, power on the platform in control  panel ,can find the corresponding settings.   But now cannot remember so clearly. so you may have a try!

0 Kudos

Oceanblue
Contributor III

Holy, thanks for comment, could you please indicate what WIFI module you have tested? you know currently it's difficult to get Wifi module to support WinCE7. thx.

0 Kudos

embwise
Contributor I

Please check out http://www.embwise.com - they provide WIFi drivers for WEC7.

0 Kudos