cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NDIS Bad Driver Debug Message i.MX28 Windows CE 6.0

markwilliams
Senior Contributor I

Hi all,

When I boot my i.MX28 board as a debug build but do not use KITL (debug messages output via serial port) I see the following repeatedly output while the network connection is present:

The value of ControlStatus is = 980h

***NDIS*** (10, 1409) Bad driver, indicating broadcast when not set to.

The value of ControlStatus is = 8000h

Does anyone know what this could be? When the KITL connection to platform builder is attached I do not see these messages in the debug window.

Interestingly with KITL enabled the same image boots without any issues, with KITL disabled it boots up to a point and then starts streaming out messages like above.

I also noticed the following debug message:

TAPI:OldAddTapiDevice - This BSP is loading TSPs by old method!!! Change registry settings to use new way!!!

Does something in the registry need to be changed? I couldn't find any info on this message.

Kind regards, Mark

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Deactivated user are you available to help on this case?

0 Kudos

karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Adeneo Engineering Team Please confirm if you are available to help on this case.

0 Kudos