cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K70 Graphical LCD controller support

Jump to solution
danif
Contributor I

It is mentioned in the specification of K70 controller that it has Graphical LCD controller for 800x600 pixel resolution LCD. I have three questions.

1 - How to run a graphical LCD with more than 800x600 resolution.

2 - Can K70 enter into low power modes while Graphical LCD keeps on displaying without any disturbance.

3 - Can a graphical LCD controller be used to run a segmented LCD..if yes how?

Thanks,

Dani

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
apanecatl
Senior Contributor II

1.- You can interface the LCDC module with larger displays however the controller will only send a 800x600 image, leaving the rest of the display inactive.

2.- As you can see in the following table extracted from the Reference manual, the LCDC module retains full functionality in VLPR and VLPW

4012_4012.png

3.- I'm afraid the K70 LCDC module can only interface with graphic displays, however you can use any of the GPIO ports to achieve segment LCD communication.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
apanecatl
Senior Contributor II

1.- You can interface the LCDC module with larger displays however the controller will only send a 800x600 image, leaving the rest of the display inactive.

2.- As you can see in the following table extracted from the Reference manual, the LCDC module retains full functionality in VLPR and VLPW

4012_4012.png

3.- I'm afraid the K70 LCDC module can only interface with graphic displays, however you can use any of the GPIO ports to achieve segment LCD communication.

0 Kudos
danif
Contributor I

Thanks Pedro,

Thanks for the reply. This is really helpful.

Regards,

Dani

0 Kudos