- Running a K20dx256 using CW10.3 / MQX4.0
- I have a 32 bit SPI slave generating an interrupt when the RX buffer is not empty (RFDF bit in SPI2_SR)
- Everything works fine until I _lwsem_post in the SPI ISR then _lwsem_wait in a task. When I do this I get a _Hard_Fault interrupt. No fun...
- When I replace the ISR with a simple loop that reads the RFDF bit in SPI2_SR, the _lwsem_post & _lwsem_wait work fine. This makes me think it is interrupt related, but the interrupts work fine without the lw semaphore. ???
- I built the 32Bit SPI slave driver with interrupts. This works great without the lwSem stuff.
- Putting a breakpoint just before the _lwsem_wait gets rid of the problem. weird
- Putting a _time_delay(100) just before the _lwsem_wait gets rid of the problem. ?
- Putting a _time_delay(20) just before the _lwsem_wait does Not gets rid of the problem.
Has anyone seen this type of weirdness?
Any ideas would be great.