cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX TWR-MCF52259

juandavidmartin
Contributor I

1.bmp

hi everyone! i have an issue with my twr mcf52259, because im trying to program an mqx project on it but dont know why doesnt work!! :smileysad: ist like the codewarrior never programs de TWR, the project build works perfect but as i told you before nothing happens when i tried to prove it! after a success programation that the console  shows. i have an sreen capture when the codewarrior finishes the programation

Thank you for helping me!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hello Juan David Martinez Molina,

my assumption based on the picture you shared is that you are having problems with own application.

Does any MQX example work (being downloaded to the flash) ? What are the settings of your debug launch configuration ? Project properties -> Run/Debug Settings -> your launch configuration. Press Edit and select debugger tab. Below there are another tabs, Download is the one you should check and verify it;s set properly.

Regards,

0xc0170

0 Kudos

juandavidmartin
Contributor I

Hi martin first i want to thank you for helping me with my problem!.

Now Yes i tried to program a MQX example: gpio _twrmcf52259 with the same problem!!.

then i tried to open the  run /debug settings and this what i got but i dont know the option you said about the debbuger tab and how to check if it is set properly!

2.bmp

0 Kudos

c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hello Juan David Martinez Molina,

any example application must work out of the box. What programmer do you use? You can attach an output from the console here as text file. Once you built an application, run debugger. Have you tried to run debugger? You should be more explicit, share more details, your procedures, what is an outcome of your actions.

If you select the target you are using then click on the EDIT button (from your last picture you posted). You should see the debug tab. Here's an article about flash programming in CW:

CodeWarrior Tool Tip #2: Programming flash memory is easy

Regards,

c0170

0 Kudos