We a brand new k20 PCB and are attempting to program with a P&E Multilink U. Programming the part failed with a "failed writing target address0" a hardware issue or a problem with the new BSP/PSP we set up.
I have the same exact issue with a K60 PCB and Multilink U. We have two custom boards that are duplicates and one of them has this issue. I am wondering whether it has something to do with the chip memory, as in, it has accidentally been locked.
Actually in this case I found that there was problems in how we built the BSP as well as issues in the debugger setup. I do not remember the final solution, but the primary cause was operator error!.
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. I think I have to go back and revisit the custom BSP debugger files to make sure it is flashing correctly.
Retrieving data ...