cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-K60F

Jump to solution
xavi2804
Contributor II

Can i use the usb stack with this tower, i need some examples i cant find anything :smileysad:, does someone has make this? thank you

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please, check C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_0\doc\FSL_MQX_getting_started.pdf

Luis

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
18 Replies
antoniopavanett
Contributor II

Yes you can. Try MQX demo (web_hvac) and mfs examples (mfs_usb).

0 Kudos
xavi2804
Contributor II

Thank you for the answer, but when i try to build the project, i got 3 errors:

*Link failed

*mingw32-make

*Overflow in segment: rom from section:.main_application segment reserved size is: 0x0000fbe0--Overflow of : 0x0000641c

0 Kudos
antoniopavanett
Contributor II

Did you select?

Build configurations -> Set active -> Int Flash Debug

xavi2804
Contributor II

Thanks I can compile and run it, but ist seems that it doesnt do nothing, i am using the twr-ser2, does the examples work with this? or i have to use the twr-ser? Thank you for everything

0 Kudos
antoniopavanett
Contributor II

Sorry, I've looked for project errors only. Hardware: TWR-K60N512 & TWR-SER © 2010 FREESCALE. But the usb_webpages worked fine with SD memory.

xavi2804
Contributor II

Well thank you anyway, Now i'm trying to use the usb stack v4.0.3 with the twr60f120 and Twr-ser2 for usb HS, i adapted the HID mouse example of the TWR70F120, but when i connect the usb it doesnt reconize it, "Unkwon Device" do you something about this, I already check the jumper configuration thanks

0 Kudos
antoniopavanett
Contributor II

It looks like misconfiguration. I found a hid_mouse_dev_twrk60f120m project. Why are you dealing with hid_mouse_dev_twrk70f120m?

0 Kudos
xavi2804
Contributor II

Where did you find it? in MQX? i'm trying not to use it, just the usbstack?

0 Kudos
antoniopavanett
Contributor II

Ok, it isn't the target. Just for study.

0 Kudos
xavi2804
Contributor II

well i try mqx and usb stack examples with twr-ser and it works, sadly i cant make it works with twr-ser2 for HS USB :/. Thank you for everything

0 Kudos
LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Javier,

To enable TWR-SER2 USB HS, you have to configure jumper:

TWR-SER2 – J21 (USB_VBUS_EN) shunt for USBHS

And enable HS driver in MQX libraries:

#define USBCFG_DEFAULT_DEVICE_CONTROLLER (&_bsp_usb_dev_ehci0_if)

#define USBCFG_DEFAULT_HOST_CONTROLLER (&_bsp_usb_host_ehci0_if)

Ans rebuild libraries. At least this is supported in TWR-K70, you can try with TWR-K60F

In the USB stack, you need to setup HIGH_SPEED_DEVICE to 1 in user_config.h in each USB stack project you want to test with TWR-SER2.

Luis

0 Kudos
xavi2804
Contributor II

Still badluck :smileysad:, i try it with thw twr-k70F with usb stack and with MQX and still unknow device, i put the right jumpers, any idea?

0 Kudos
LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I tested with TWR-K70 + TWR-SER2 and got both of them working.

Check getting started guide and review all the jumpers. Have you seen this recomendation?

Ensure that TWR kit is powered from TWR-ELEV board (not from processor board)

Luis,

0 Kudos
muhammad_qasim
Contributor I

sito

I am working on USB HS (Device) on TWRK70F120M (Rev C) + TWR-SER2 boards. I have done following settings/configurations

TWR-K70F120M: No Jumper on J18 and J19. Other jumpers are at default settings

TWR-SER2:        No Jumper on J16, J21 and J24. Other jumpers are at default settings

Power Supply:     From Primary Elevator, SW1 switch is at "USB" Position. i.e. 1-2. Other jumpers are at default settings

Did following initialization

WRITE32(LMEM_PCCCR, READ32(LMEM_PCCCR) & (~LMEM_PCCCR_ENCACHE_MASK)); /* Disable cache */

WRITE32(SIM_SCGC7, READ32(SIM_SCGC7) | (4) );                                                             /* Enable MPU */

WRITE32(AXBS_PRS1, (UINT32) 0x70543216UL);                                                                  /* Increase priority for usb module */

WRITE32(MPU_CESR, READ32(MPU_CESR) & 0xFFFFFFFE);                                             /* Disable the MPU to allow USB to access memory */ 

WRITE32(SIM_CLKDIV2, READ32(SIM_CLKDIV2) | USBHS_FRAC | SIM_CLKDIV2_USBHSDIV(1) ); /* Set Clock Dividers for USB High Speed OTG (Divide reference clock to obtain 60MHz) */

WRITE32(SIM_SOPT2, READ32(SIM_SOPT2) | (SIM_SOPT2_USBHSRC));                                     /* Selects the clock source before clock divider for the USB 60 MHz clock (MCGPLL0CLK Clock is selected) */

WRITE32(SIM_MCR, READ32(SIM_MCR) | (SIM_MCR_ULPICLKOBE) );                                         /* Provide Interanl generated 60MHz ULPI clock to external ULPI PHY */

WRITE32(SIM_SCGC6, READ32(SIM_SCGC6) | (SIM_SCGC6_USBHS) );                                       /* Enable USB High Speed OTG Clock */

/* Set ULPI_CLK, ULP_NXT, ULP_STP, ULP_DIR and ULPI_DATA 0-7 at PORTA 6-11 and 24-29 on ALT 2 mode*/

Can you please verify these settings/configurations?

Is there any demo (Host and Device) to be tested on this board?

Regards

0 Kudos
LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

You have examples in MQX and USB Stack.

Best Regards,

Luis

0 Kudos
xavi2804
Contributor II

Im sorry I didt see it, where you find it?, i did it, still the same also i checked the jumper config, i just have a question, about J18 in Twrk70F it says it 3 pins, when actually it has 2, i think this another revision and i guess it just have to be jumped. Thanks for your help. I'm really new in freescale technology

0 Kudos
LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please, check C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_0\doc\FSL_MQX_getting_started.pdf

Luis

0 Kudos
xavi2804
Contributor II

already did it in both, and still unkown device,

Device driver was  not sucesfully installed.

I got twr-k70F from a frined, I'm going to trying it

Thanks

0 Kudos