Please inform me about evaluation development boards for full-duplex video/audio encoding and decoding. Also following development, I seek OEM or smaller boards than the evaluation for board for product integration. Following are my requirements and questions:
- My application is to perform full-duplex encode and decode simultaneously in 2-way communications using an evaluation board.
- 1080P 60 video & audio live streaming video 60 frames per second.
- two (or possible three) ethernet ports are required on the evaluation board.
- raw video data from a CCD sensor/commercial camera will connect directly to one port on the evaluation board and then the data is H.264 encoded. Its encoded data will be sent to an I/O port (to the network) to location "B".
- the second port on the eval board will input H.264 audio/video from location "B" and then decode it. This 2nd data stream arrives from location "B" through a network. Following this decode, the video will be displayed on a LCD screen at the camera (location "A")
- The end result is 2-way video full duplex video processing.
- Real time processing
- H.264 video streams sent out from the camera - location "A" is 1-10 megabits per second.
- The video coming from location "B" (from the network) to the camera (location "B" is 1-5 megabits per second.
- Frame rate is 15-60 frames per second in either direction - inbound or outbound.
- I would like the evaluation board to scale the video from (location "A" to location "B"0 on-the-fly.
- After development is complete with the evaluation board, I prefer to use a commercially available board ( off-the-shelf board) or OEM board with only necessary one iMX6 chip (or media chip), two I/O ethernet ports/interface/memory to perform only the decode. This OEM board is a smaller version of the eval board.
- The 2nd OEM board with same requirements will perform only the H.264 encode and scaling.
- I want to download the proven software from the eval development board to 2 smaller boards - as products - approx. the size of 50mm X 50mm -
- Linux operating system
- And please recommend a WI-FI 802.11 b/g/n board which connects to the the 2 smaller encode & decode boards. Does TI make these smaller type boards?
- A camera sensor is not needed on the eval board. An external CCD sensor will be used in all cases.
- Which port name/number is best used to input external CCD data into the eval board...so that the ethernet ports (RJ-45) connections can be used for output?
- What is the max input data rate into the ports on the eval board? And what is the max input data rate of smaller OEM or commercial boards?
- Which interface is best used for control of the board's functions? To start/stop/pause, etc?
- Are there scaling algorithms available on this forum or on the Freescale website to provide control for these boards?
Thanks for your help.