Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A problem for IAR When download the code to the K60F flash

Jump to solution
AaronsCook
Contributor III

Hi,

I find a problem when I use IAR to download the code to the K60F flash.The IAR error report:"load the K60 flash reported error".At first I think it is fault with my circuit of processor,and I test two mode processor that are MK60FN1M and MK60FX512,but It has the same result.

My version of IAR is 6.4,and the I use two Debugger to test it that are J-link and OSBDM, I update the newest verion of OSBDM.When I use OSBDM,It can downloader the code with the icf file is 128K_Ram,but It doesn't work and report error with the icf file is 1M Pflash or 512KPflash.When I use J-link tool to connect the processor it,it reported "con't find any flash".

My MK60F circuit is as same as MK60D seriers and the MK60D can work,and the test code is TWR-MK60-120M.There are someting I don't pay attention?is that I need to test it use code warrior?please give me a help , Thank you very much!

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
AaronsCook
Contributor III

I have solved this problem.In IAR 6.40,it must choose the MK70xxx128KB int the Debugger file that can  downloader the flash.but I use the MK60F why need to choose MK70's flash file?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
seggermicrocont
Contributor I

Hi,

regarding J-Link:

Sounds a bit like a problem in the IAR EWARM flashloader... We are not aware of any problems in the current J-Link software version.

Could you please do the following?:

- Download & install the latest J-Link software package (http://www.segger.com/jlink-software.html)

- Update the DLL in the IAR directory via the DLLUpdater which is started automatically after the installation

- Use the J-Link flashloader instead of the EWARM flashloader. For more information about how to to this:

http://www.segger.com/admin/uploads/productDocs/UM08001_JLinkARM.pdf

Chapter "flash download", 6.4.1

Best regards

Alex

AaronsCook
Contributor III

Hi,

thank you! I have test the processor with the J-Link.that's good! there is no problem with the current version.:smileyhappy:

Best regards

laplenden

0 Kudos
AaronsCook
Contributor III

I have solved this problem.In IAR 6.40,it must choose the MK70xxx128KB int the Debugger file that can  downloader the flash.but I use the MK60F why need to choose MK70's flash file?

0 Kudos
JimDon
Senior Contributor III

That is probably a question for IAR.

0 Kudos