Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAND FLASH K70 MQX

Jump to solution
Microfelix
Contributor IV

Hello,

in the roadmap of the MQX is written that there would be a driver for NAND FLASH.

I'm using a Kinetis K70, and I would be very glad someone answer me and tell me when there will be a driver for NAND FLASH for MFS MQX.

Maurizio

1 Solution
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Just to update this post.

The FFS is available on the MQX product page download site....just keep clicking the download links (twice...but we are trying to make getting to download page simpler) or click on the below link and find the "Freescale MQX RTOS 4.0.2 FFS package" that has support for K70F120M and K60F120M.

Freescale MQX™ Software Solutions Product Summary Page

Regards,

David

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Just to update this post.

The FFS is available on the MQX product page download site....just keep clicking the download links (twice...but we are trying to make getting to download page simpler) or click on the below link and find the "Freescale MQX RTOS 4.0.2 FFS package" that has support for K70F120M and K60F120M.

Freescale MQX™ Software Solutions Product Summary Page

Regards,

David

0 Kudos
c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hello Maurizio Felicioni,

there exists a thread with the same question, I answered that it has not been published yet neither I am aware of any specific date.

https://community.freescale.com/thread/304345

I'll try to find out more about date. In the meantime, I lock this thread. Follow the post I sent link to :smileywink:

Regards,

MartinK