AnsweredAssumed Answered

autoconf and automake for gstreamer

Question asked by Patrick Oberthür on Feb 25, 2013
Branched to a new discussion

Hi there,

for a gstreamer plugin i need to include gles2.h and egl.h.

Since a long time the plugin compiled with ltib fine with the autoreconf output from the build machine.

The include of both was not an issue during compiling, but at runtime during the instanciation of the plugin the gles references are unknown. Main thougt is: includes are host-specific.

So I began to play around with the configure.ac. with the former version of configure.ac first i've got the m4 unknown-language problem, but after updating the autoconf and automake environment, i've had now an crosscompiling issue in the ltib shell.

So I added "cross_compiling = yes" to get rid of the ./a.out test and got my makefile . The configuration works, but the compiler called with libtool hangs:

/bin/bash --tag=CC --tag=disable-static  --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I/home/user/i.mx53/ltib/rootfs/usr/include/gstreamer-0.10 -I/home/user/i.mx53/ltib/rootfs/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/home/user/i.mx53/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/home/user/i.mx53/ltib/rootfs/usr/include/libxml2   -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -MT libgstsmsplugin_la-gstsmsfilter.lo -o libgstsmsplugin_la-gstsmsfilter.lo `test -f 'gstsmsfilter.c' || echo './'`gstsmsfilter.c

System floods the memory and crashed.

so finally more than 3 days for nothing than include some binarys from /usr/include ??, that should be much easier.

I've attached the current configure.ac

So can someone tell me what I am missing or whats the point

Original Attachment has been moved to: configure.ac.zip

Outcomes