cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM-KL25Z RTC problem

Jump to solution
anand-k
Contributor III

We are using FRDM-KL25Z evaluation board. I am using CW 10.3 with PE. I added a RTC component using PE. What I did is just kept RTC keep time counting on. My intension is to get the current RTC time at some instant. So I call the function RTC_GetTime(RTC1_DeviceData, rtc) which is suppose to return second, minute, hour, date, day, month, year values and stores into a rtc object. However, when I am running this code in debug mode(using OpenSDA USB), and at point where it executes the function RTC_GetTime(RTC1_DeviceData, rtc), the code stops at an unknown interrupt,

PE_ISR(Cpu_Interrupt)//code stops

{

/* This code can be changed using the CPU component property "Build Options / Unhandled int code" */

PE_DEBUGHALT();

}

I did automatic initialize rtc device, and called  rtc_enable() function as well.

Can anyone provide a possible solution for this?

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

by default, Processor Expert is creating one handler for all unassigned interrupts. I suggest that you use 'own handler for every' (see Oh my! An Interrupt… | MCU on Eclipse) so you know what is causing your interrupt.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
pradyumnakammar
Contributor III

could you give me more details on the clock settings?

0 Kudos
pradyumnakammar
Contributor III

oh so with slow IRC its not possible to run RTC on FRDM -KL25?

0 Kudos
pradyumnakammar
Contributor III

Hi Anand,

were you able to solve your RTC problem?

i have encountered with a similar problem need to do what Erich told.

if you did solve your problem with RTC on FRDM-KL25 pls help me out

0 Kudos
anand-k
Contributor III

Hi,

The issue was with improper clock setting. I made correction to my system clock configuration(for my HW) and after that it worked fine well

Regards,

Anand

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

by default, Processor Expert is creating one handler for all unassigned interrupts. I suggest that you use 'own handler for every' (see Oh my! An Interrupt… | MCU on Eclipse) so you know what is causing your interrupt.

0 Kudos