RTOS: MQX 3.8.1
Compilier: Eclipse 10.2
Host OS: Win 7 64bit
MQX project loaded with Codewarrior.
1) Load MQX project using Codewarrior. Close Codewarrior.
2) Open Codewarrior, select the bootloader project.
3) System initaliazes into MQX project without any issues.
MQX project loaded with bootloader.
1) Run bootloader project from Codewarrior.
2) Load MQX project with bootloader over usb.
3) Use memory browser to verify MQX project was loaded.
4) Bootloader loads stack pointer and jumps to program counter.
5) nothing happens.
Note that I have to convert the s-record to a binary file format in windows before I can download the MQX project with bootloader. When I use the memory browser the downloaded code looks the same as the one loaded by codewarrior.
Any idea what I am missing here?