"Multiple markers at this line" in Codewarrior during debug of Kinetis L on FRDM board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Multiple markers at this line" in Codewarrior during debug of Kinetis L on FRDM board

Jump to solution
steve_fae
Senior Contributor I

Somehow now, no matter where I try to put even a single break statement, I get the error "Multiple markers at this line" so the break point marker which should be a dot becomes a dot with a cross through it.  I have tried to place a break statement at the C source line or even the assembly source line and I get the same error.  Any idea what is messed up?

Labels (1)
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I have found what could make the breakpoint icon to have this line:

3146_3146.png

View solution in original post

6 Replies
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Could you check what you have listed in the 'Breakpoints' view? Looks like you have multiple breakpoint types set on a single line?

0 Kudos
steve_fae
Senior Contributor I

So I cleared all breakpoints first.  Then added one at a line of C.  Still get the breakpoint with a line through it.  In breakpoint view see processor expert checked of regular type and below it and then one in main in the project.elf file at a virtual address of regular type.

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I have found what could make the breakpoint icon to have this line:

3146_3146.png

dalelee
Contributor II

Yes i had the same issue. It was the exact same problem.

Thanks for the posting.

0 Kudos
steve_fae
Senior Contributor I

Very weird.  I played with the settings of breakpoint view but nothing was improving. When I changed the view from breakpoints to variable view, now breakpoints work.  No clue..

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, weird. I do not remember that I have seen such a breakpoint icon with that line.

0 Kudos