Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCIMXHDMICARD schematics?

Jump to solution
enaud
Contributor III

Hi all,

I bought from the site of Frescale the mcimxhdmicard, but i need schematics and datasheet because i want use Camera Sensor Input for to have GPIO.

Where are schematics?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
tomášbenda
Contributor II

Hello,

I found schematics for MCIMXHDMICARD on google ;-) Files can be downloaded here:http://www.element14.com/community/docs/DOC-39391/l/freescale-imx53-based-mcimx53-start-quick-start-...

Best regards,

Tom

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
tomášbenda
Contributor II

Hello,

I found schematics for MCIMXHDMICARD on google ;-) Files can be downloaded here:http://www.element14.com/community/docs/DOC-39391/l/freescale-imx53-based-mcimx53-start-quick-start-...

Best regards,

Tom

0 Kudos
enaud
Contributor III

Thanks,

I need CSI0_DATx for to use them like GPIO.. How i can take this Signal in MCIMXHDMICARD?

0 Kudos
tomášbenda
Contributor II

If you look at schematic of HDMI board (page 2), you can see that pins 44 and 46 of expansion connector are named as SD0 and WS. The same pins are connected to CSIO_DAT16 and CSIO_DAT17 at the i.MX53 Quick Start Board - R.

I don't have MCIMXHDMICARD at home, but from schematic I am expected, that you have to populate R150 and R151 on the MCIMXHDMICARD.

I hope that my reply is answer to your question ;-)

0 Kudos
enaud
Contributor III

and for CSIO_DAT12,13,14,15 ecc..?

0 Kudos
tomášbenda
Contributor II

Download and unzip this package: Freescale: i.MX53 QuickStart Board Design File for HDMI Board - element14

There is PDF document with schematics. Pins 26, 28, 32, 34, 56 and 58 of expansion connector on the HDMI card side aren't connect. These appropriate pins means signals (in the same order) CSIO_DAT12, CSIO_DAT13, CSIO_DAT14, CSIO_DAT15, CSIO_DAT18 and CSIO_DAT19.

Thus, it's impossible to use those signals at HDMI board :-(

0 Kudos
enaud
Contributor III

I can use others GPIO like

CONN_DISP1_DAT0.... CONN_DISP1_DAT23?

But I note that are connected to HDMI Trasmitter and R121....R147 are not welded...

On PCB where are SD0 and WS?

What I must do?

0 Kudos