Is there any good book to start with the MKL25Z???

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any good book to start with the MKL25Z???

Jump to solution
ivangonzalez
Contributor I

Hi im such a noob with the Freedom Plataform and im kinda conffused with the templates and all the example codes... I mean they are a good aproach, but i preffer to start with the very basic stuff... So is there any good book to start with the MKL25Z????.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JimDon
Senior Contributor III

Yes, KL25P80M48SF0RM.pdf. Read as much of it as you can. The only way to really learn an MCU is to read the manual.

See also DDI0484B_cortex_m0p_r0p0_trm.pdf, DDI0419C_arm_architecture_v6m_reference_manual.pdf, Cortex-M0_Plus_Intro.pdf.

If none of that makes sense, then you need to learn intro mcu stuff, and this is probably not the best choice for your first MCU, if for no other reason is is pretty new.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JimDon
Senior Contributor III

Yes, KL25P80M48SF0RM.pdf. Read as much of it as you can. The only way to really learn an MCU is to read the manual.

See also DDI0484B_cortex_m0p_r0p0_trm.pdf, DDI0419C_arm_architecture_v6m_reference_manual.pdf, Cortex-M0_Plus_Intro.pdf.

If none of that makes sense, then you need to learn intro mcu stuff, and this is probably not the best choice for your first MCU, if for no other reason is is pretty new.

0 Kudos