cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR K60D100M debugging sample example

Jump to solution
GirishChoudanka
Contributor I

I was running in to problem while in debug mode with TWR-K60D100M. I used to get "Launch Error".

I also checked the Licensing information under the help and there appears no information

I recalled that TWR-K60N512 kit needs firmware update before updating. So I assumed that this kit would also need the same update.

After firmware update, the TWR-K60D100M appears as serial device on COM10. Before update it was appearing as USBCOM device.

The serial redirector utility available can support up to COM8. I am unable connect the tower kit to serial port anymore!

Could you suggest me how to roll back? I do not have the original bootloader form TWR-K60D100M.

After compiling the Hello project, I get following message:

Failed to resume target process., There was an error parsing the memory configuration file:

Can't open "MK60D10.mem" file

("twrk60d100m.mem":20)

Could anyone suggest me what is this and is there problem with the setting or something?

Regards,

Girish

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
apanecatl
Senior Contributor II

Hi Girish, try uninstalling/reinstalling the twr drivers and using a different USB port on your computer, the OSJTAG drivers are located in the following directory:

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.X\Drivers\P&E\Drivers

If you need to downgrade the firmware version in your TWR-K60 you need to use the P&E Firmware update and recovery utility, if you don't have it you can download it from this link:

http://www.pemicro.com/osbdm/index.cfm

Open the recovery utility and it will let you select the firmware file to flash the TWR.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
apanecatl
Senior Contributor II

Hi Girish, try uninstalling/reinstalling the twr drivers and using a different USB port on your computer, the OSJTAG drivers are located in the following directory:

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.X\Drivers\P&E\Drivers

If you need to downgrade the firmware version in your TWR-K60 you need to use the P&E Firmware update and recovery utility, if you don't have it you can download it from this link:

http://www.pemicro.com/osbdm/index.cfm

Open the recovery utility and it will let you select the firmware file to flash the TWR.

0 Kudos