cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seiko LCD, Qt embedded, detect pressed not clicked

medabeda
Contributor I

Hello,

I have i.MX53 QSB with Seiko WVGA Rev-B display connected to Expansion Port. On board is written SCH-27104 Rev B, 700-27104 Rev C and I use preinstalled Ubuntu 10.04.

Under X, touchscreen works fine, it only needs calibration, but I don't need this.

I have compiled Qt embedded 4.8.4 with tslib mouse driver. Without X, ts_calibrate works fine and touchscreen in my Qt embedded application moves fine, but when i tap, it only sends pressed() signal, not clicked() - many standard things like closing windows with cross button, system dialogs etc. does not work - buttons looks like pressed (changes colour, border etc.) but does'n execute desired action. My buttons using pressed() signals works fine.

My problem looks similar to How to make Seiko-LCD detect "tap" (and interpret it as a click)? , but my touchscreen works fine under X, problem is only with Qt embedded - without X.

Thanks,

Beda.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

haryono
Contributor III

Hi Meda,

I am sorry that my post (this) doesn't answer your question, but rather ask you some questions.

Would you mind letting me know what you did to make your touchscreen work under X?
What driver did you install? xserver-xorg-input-evtouch? Did you change your xorg.conf, or any other *.conf file?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

medabeda
Contributor I

It worked out of box with preinstalled ubuntu 10.04. (I only enabled touchscreen in console over serial cable)

0 Kudos

haryono
Contributor III

How did you enable the touchscreen? Are you talking about enabling it in UBoot (environment vars)?

0 Kudos