USBDM has been updated to V4.10.4
Please post any queries on this version in a separate thread - I really can't cope with this newfangled setup!
Documentation available at: SourceForge
Applications available at: SourceForge
Source code is available at: GitHub eventually.
- Please note that these design are different from the Freescale OSBDM-JM60 design which was proceeding independently while I was doing the above designs.
V4.10.4 (January 2013) -
- Added support for Codewarrior 10.3 Release (This version does not work with the BETA)
- Added customisable security options to programmers
- Improved HCS08/HCS12 programming speeds (15~30%)
- Added Codesourcery and USBDM API examples to installation
- Updated/added Codesourcery instructions to help files
- Numerous bug fixes to GDB Server
- Improvements to handling secured devices
- Added Examples to installation
- Added OpenSDA firmware (This allows use of FRDM-KL25 board as general purpose Kinetis BDM)
V4.10.3 (November 2012) -
- Updated device driver installation (V1.0.1) (removed unnecessary driver).
- ELF Files now supported for MC56F80xx devices.
- Changed to shared DLLs build for wxWidgets.
- Bug fixes:
- DSC Access to ONCE registers when target running
- Fixed BDM doing reset when setting target even if already powered.
This was interfering with doing a 'gentle' connection to a running target.
- ARM interface now reports access errors on failing memory access rather than following access.
- Corrected corruption in large reads for ARM GDI Interface.