Did you mean: 

Touchscreen and FTP on iMX53

Jump to solution
emanuele
Contributor I

Hi,

(sorry for my english)

I have two questions to ask:

- I have a problem with the touch screen, which works perfectly if I start the (Qt) application manually, but it doesn't work if the application is started at boot time from a script in /etc/init.d/ . The script library is S40-tslib, however the startup script of the application is S50-start_app.

Have you any idea?

- I have, another, problem with FTP, I can't protect access with a password. how can I do? I can't find the settings files.

I work on Linux version 2.6.35.3

Thanks

Emanuele

0 Kudos
1 Solution
emanuele
Contributor I

Thanks for the reply.

No, when I connect my pc and the iMX53 board means FTP to transfer files, this don't ask me user and password. But in my system I have only "/etc/inetd,conf" with this line

21 stream tcp nowait root ftpd ftpd -w /

I have no other files to configure FTP.

Instead for the problem with the touch screen I solved it by exporting the tslib even at the beginning of my app script.

Regards

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Employee

Can you explain what do you intend for FTP access protection?

Are you traing to access an ftp server from an iMX53 target board?

Regards

0 Kudos
emanuele
Contributor I

Thanks for the reply.

No, when I connect my pc and the iMX53 board means FTP to transfer files, this don't ask me user and password. But in my system I have only "/etc/inetd,conf" with this line

21 stream tcp nowait root ftpd ftpd -w /

I have no other files to configure FTP.

Instead for the problem with the touch screen I solved it by exporting the tslib even at the beginning of my app script.

Regards

0 Kudos