I'd like to develop my own dev/debug app to load on the debug K20 on the FRDM-LK25Z. What's the memory map for image files loaded by the debug bootstrap code?
Specifically, I'm looking for the information needed to make a loadable debug app:
- The starting address for the image (i.e. where it gets loaded in flash)
- The boot entry point address
- How/where interrupt vectors are handled
- Ranges of flash and RAM available to loaded apps (vs reserved for the bootloader)
- Any other requirements (e.g. a signature recognized by the bootloader)
Back in Oct someone asked about the source code to make a loadable app (see: OpenSDA Source code), with the a release planned "in the next couple of weeks". Short of getting the source code, is this information documented anywhere?