AnsweredAssumed Answered

Have 12.04.1 LTIB working for imx53 QSB, how to add saber lite 6 board? And where are sources?

Question asked by Rodney Fulk on Dec 20, 2012
Latest reply on Dec 26, 2012 by Rodney Fulk

I am able to build binaries from the sources for my imx53 Start-R board without issue and have test run it.

I recently bought a Boundary Devices IMX6 sabre lite board and now I am trying to setup the LTIB environment for it.

Since this works with the IMX53 board will it work without further patching with the new Sabre Lite board?

Also, where can I get the sources for the sabre lite board so I can compile my own kernel etc for it?

As mentioned in another thread I am working on a project where I want to have the same version of linux on both of my boards. I also will have to compile new drivers into the kernel and possibly make my own drivers for some devices so I really need to have the LTIB type environment for both boards. I can seem to find binaries already built but I want to try building my own like I can with the IMX53QSB

I am pretty much brand new to this. I know there is a method for doing this because I was in a freescale class in detroit where we used these boards and we were using the LTIB environment.

Outcomes