Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX 4 Release date?

Jump to solution
naftalir
Contributor III

Hi all,

is there anybody who knows when the MQX 4 will be released? "Early December 2012..." ? :/

Best Regards

1 Solution
BryGuyH
Contributor IV

Oh wow. I've just been checking Freescale MQX™ Software Solutions - Releases and Patches</title><meta name="... which still shows 3.8.1 as the latest and awaiting an email from my FAE. I didn't think to drill into the download pages to see if it was there. I'll try and see what I get.

Edit: You're right it is there on the downloads page. Currently downloading FSLMQXOS_4_0_0.exe 36.2/170MB, 4 mins left...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
dspNeil
Contributor III

It's showing as available since 12/14 on the MQX page. I've been trying to grab it all day though, and the downloads just won't start.

BryGuyH
Contributor IV

Oh wow. I've just been checking Freescale MQX™ Software Solutions - Releases and Patches</title><meta name="... which still shows 3.8.1 as the latest and awaiting an email from my FAE. I didn't think to drill into the download pages to see if it was there. I'll try and see what I get.

Edit: You're right it is there on the downloads page. Currently downloading FSLMQXOS_4_0_0.exe 36.2/170MB, 4 mins left...

0 Kudos
naftalir
Contributor III

It is realy exists in the Download Page :smileyhappy:

Thanks!!

0 Kudos
Teckna
Contributor V

Hi,

I can see MQX 4.0 in the download page. But why MQX 3.8.1 was 490 MB and MQX 4.0 is 173 MB?

Many thanks

Teckna

0 Kudos
Martin_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Teckna,

MQX 3.8.1 installation contains pre-built MQX libraries (in the lib folder).

MQX 4.0 lib folder is almost empty after installation, users are required to compile MQX 4.0 libraries with their build tools. Also some BSPs have been completely removed from MQX 4.0, check release notes.

0 Kudos
Teckna
Contributor V

Thanks for the answer, Martin

Teckna

0 Kudos
BryGuyH
Contributor IV

That's code for January.

For example:

Re: IPv6 and SCTP

0 Kudos