cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior support for MK60X256VLQ100

Jump to solution
WadeJones
Contributor I

I'm working on my first project using CodeWarrior and I have a question regarding support for the Kinetis MK60X256VLQ100, which is the LQFP144 package. When I create the project and select the MK60 family, I only see support for the BGA package when I try to use the Device Initialization tool. I know I must be missing a selection somewhere, but I can't see it. Thanks for any help anyone might be able to provide.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
apanecatl
Senior Contributor II

Once you create the project selecting the processor variant (MK60DX256 / MK60DX256Z) and the Device Initialization tool, go to the Target CPU tab, and click on Select CPU package, a small window will pop up showing you the available packages, select MK60DX256VLQ10 (144 LQFP) and you're right on track.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
apanecatl
Senior Contributor II

Once you create the project selecting the processor variant (MK60DX256 / MK60DX256Z) and the Device Initialization tool, go to the Target CPU tab, and click on Select CPU package, a small window will pop up showing you the available packages, select MK60DX256VLQ10 (144 LQFP) and you're right on track.

0 Kudos
WadeJones
Contributor I

That worked. Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos