Here i'm doing the Board bringup activity and as of now able to bringup to kernel and fails to bringup AFS from the SD card.
I'm facing following issues:
1. Kernel is up and able to enter ramdisk.img(init.rc, init.freescale.rc..etc) but fail to mount with following command in init.freescale.rc
mount vfat /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /boot
mount ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p5 /system
# mount ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p5 /system ro remount
mount ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p7 /data nosuid nodev nodiratime noatime noauto_da_alloc errors=panic
mount ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p6 /cache nosuid nodev
mount ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p8 /vendor nosuid nodev
2. with kernel and busybox i'm able to mount the card from by creating the mknod <filename> b 179 1 and able to access the partition.
3. from the kernel, we are able to detect the card from the kernel logs.
mmc1: host does not support reading read-only switch. assuming write-enable.
mmc1: new high speed SDHC card at address 0007
mmcblk0: mmc1:0007 SD04G 3.67 GiB
mmcblk0: p1 p2 p3 < p5 p6 p7 p8 p9 > p4
4. please refer the logs file where i enabled the logs of kernel and init.rc file.
i have following Questions:
1. how to get the node file(/dev/block/mmcblk0p) is created or not when mmc driver is initialized and block driver identified the partitions of sd card. because no access to shell to knw the details.
please give me your inputs regading this issue.
Original Attachment has been moved to: mount_fs.txt.zip