Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WWLU interrupt enable error for FRDM-KL05Z

Jump to solution
pengliang
Contributor III

Hi all,

recently, I am using FRDM-KL05Z(not KL25Z) evaluation board to developing a project. When I enable interrupt in WWLU setting. it will generate errors when you try to compile it. I dont have this issue with KL25Z board. There are four errors

I copied the error:

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type

Generator: FAILURE: at line 135: Incorrect expression, For input string: "" (file: Drivers\Common\SetRegBitMask.prg)    EEPROM_KL05        Cpu    Processor Expert Problem

Generator: FAILURE: at line 135: Unexpected char in bool expresion:-1)) (file: Drivers\Common\SetRegBitMask.prg)    EEPROM_KL05        Cpu    Processor Expert Problem

Generator: FAILURE: at line 156: Unexpected status, please contact Freescale support. (file: Drivers\Common\SetRegBitMask.prg)    EEPROM_KL05        Cpu    Processor Expert Problem

Generator: FAILURE: at line 2793: Unknown macro: "CPU_peripheralSpecLLWU_F2Reg" (file: Drivers\Kinetis\Kinetis.drv)    EEPROM_KL05        Cpu    Processor Expert Problem

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
1 Solution
vfilip
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

please find the attached hot-fix. To apply it please copy its content over the MCU folder. The folder is located in the root directory of your CW installation. Please note that the hot-fix is only temporary solution. The fix will be published in the CW V10.3 production version. The release of this version is scheduled on the 7th December.

best regards

Vojtech Filip

Processor Expert Support Team

View solution in original post

3 Replies
vfilip
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I have reproduced it and classified it as a bug in the latest version of PEx for MCUs. We are working on the fix of this issue and also preparing hot-fix for CW V10.3 BETA2 because there is no workaround.

Note:

Please use the Processor Expert Software forum for future questions/issues.

best regards

Vojtech Filip

0 Kudos
vfilip
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

please find the attached hot-fix. To apply it please copy its content over the MCU folder. The folder is located in the root directory of your CW installation. Please note that the hot-fix is only temporary solution. The fix will be published in the CW V10.3 production version. The release of this version is scheduled on the 7th December.

best regards

Vojtech Filip

pengliang
Contributor III

Thank you Vojtech Filip

It is fine now~~

I will download the new version in Dec. 7th

Thank you

0 Kudos