Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dealing nONKEY long press event

Jump to solution
kishan
Contributor II

Hi,

I am using i.MX53 smd board with da9053 PMIC.

The documentation says, when nONKEY is asserted for more than 5 seconds, a hard reset happens. As i know nONKEY is asserted by pressing power key.

Where exactly are they dealing with this long press event. In da9053-onkey driver they are catching onkey event. I want to be able to catch this long press event. ( I believe when power key is long pressed, onkey event persists for as long as it kept pressed).

Thanks,

Kishan

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yongxin
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The firmware of DA9053 is dealing this event.

The following information is form DIALOG company: There are two firmwares in DA9053, one is the nONKEY is not handled (when power is applied to DA9053, DCDC and LDO will start immediately), another is nONKEY is handled. DIALOG company will determine which firmware is used according to customer's request.

For more detail information on firmware please contact DIALOG company.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Yongxin
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The firmware of DA9053 is dealing this event.

The following information is form DIALOG company: There are two firmwares in DA9053, one is the nONKEY is not handled (when power is applied to DA9053, DCDC and LDO will start immediately), another is nONKEY is handled. DIALOG company will determine which firmware is used according to customer's request.

For more detail information on firmware please contact DIALOG company.

0 Kudos