I am working on the iMX53 QSB running uBoot and Linux and I tried to have a LVDS screen (fb0 primary) and a CVBS (fb1) output working at the same time.
The LVDS is fine and display exactly what I want but the CVBS output doesn't work properly:
- I get some video on my connected screen in PAL or NTSC format but the colours are wrong.
- As soon as I unblank fb1 my display detect the video and I get a screen with a dark green background
- Then it does display my test images but the colours don't match (see pics)
The screen is connected on the VGA connector - pin 2, and here are the modifications I have done:
- in mx53_loco.c: ".boot_enable = MXC_TVE_TVOUT;"
- in uboot: "video=mxcdi1fb:RGB24,TV-PAL tve=di1"
Has anybody encountered this issue?
Have I missed something?