cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX on K70 Tower System issues

Jump to solution
cavebiker
Contributor V

I am trying to run some MQX example programs on the K70 Tower System. Using CW10.2 MQX 3.8.1

My problem is, every time I load the example, the code hangs in the __pe_initialize_hardware(void)function on the line of code that checks IREFST in MCG_C6 --> while((MCG_S & MCG_S_IREFST_MASK) != 0x00U)

Has anyone else had this problem and resolved it?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
cavebiker
Contributor V

I think I messed up the project or bsp or someting, but i'm on to CW10.3 MQX4.0 now and all is good.

Thanks much.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
anguel
Contributor V

Also make sure you have not plugged the boards the wrong way into the tower. Primary connector must match primary socket!

0 Kudos
cavebiker
Contributor V

I think I messed up the project or bsp or someting, but i'm on to CW10.3 MQX4.0 now and all is good.

Thanks much.

0 Kudos
anguel
Contributor V

Just wanted to let you know that in the hurry I had plugged in the TWR-SER board that actually delivered the clock for my K70 the other way round. The error was the same as you described it.

0 Kudos
cavebiker
Contributor V

Ha! that is most likely what I did :|

Thank you

0 Kudos
anguel
Contributor V

The most crazy thing is that the debugger runs ok and flashes the MCU but the MCU does not run as expected and so the system hangs. I spent a couple of hours figuring out what the problem is and then by accident noticed that the TWR-SER primary was connected to the secondary elevator :-]

0 Kudos
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

HI cavebiker,

DId you setup the jumpers as described in /doc folder?

W

Which target are you using?

Have you done updates for CW10.2?

Regards,

DAvid

0 Kudos
cavebiker
Contributor V

Hey David,

I will have to re-check the jumpers and compare it to the doc but I thought I had the jumper correct because I'm running bare metal code just fine.

The tower board I have has a pk70fn1m

CW10.2 is updated.

Thanks for the help

Cheers,

Tom

0 Kudos