My issue is to be able to make it possible to remove and to insert the SD-Card during a runtime of the system (Hotswapping).
1. Installation of the SD-Card (esdhc device, sdcard driver, partition manager, mfs) - All OK.
2. Writing to the SD-Card - All OK.
3. Uninstallation of the SD-Card (reverse order of installation: mfs, partition manager, sdcard driver, esdhc device) - All OK.
4. Removal of the SD-Card.
5. Insertion of the SD-Card.
6. Installation of the SD-Card (esdhc device, sdcard driver, partition manager, mfs) - Stuck at Partition manger installation and sometimes at the MFS openning.
The code attached here (not an executable one, but contain the exact code lines of the 1st installation, 2nd installation and the uninstallation).
Original Attachment has been moved to: installtion.txt.zip