USBDM has been updated to V4.10.2
Please post any queries on this version in a separate thread - I really can't cope with this new-fangled setup!
Documentation available at: SourceForge
Applications available at: SourceForge
Source code is available at: GitHub eventually.
- Please note that these design are different from the Freescale OSBDM-JM60 design which was proceeding independently while I was doing the above designs.
V4.10.2 (October 2012) -
This is intended as a interim release to support Codewarrior 10.3 Beta.
It has not been extensively tested.
Use only if you wish to experiment with CW10.3 or one of the following changes is of interest.
- Updated installer for Codewarrior 10.3 Beta
- Changed to shared DLLs build for wxWidgets
- Support added for Kinetis KLxx devices
- Updated libusbx version (& changed to static linkage)
- Bug Fixes
- Firmware fixes for an output glitch on USBDM_JMxx_CLD & CLC.
- Kinetis & CFV1 targets now correctly support RAM only targets (again)
V4.10.0 (September 2012) -
- Improved Kinetis ARM-JTAG interface speed.
- Added support for Kinetis ARM-SWD interfaces (requires different hardware). ARM-SWD is much faster than ARM-JTAG. For reference, programming a file to Kinetis flash using Codewarrior 10.2:
|OSJTAG (build30_rev21)||Tower K-40||1m 20s||53s|
|USBDM-JTAG (4.10.0)||Tower K-40||47s||23s|
- ARM interfaces (JTAG & SWD) are now provided by USBDM interface DLL. This means that the ARM API is now uniform with the RS08, HCS08, HCS12 and CFV1 interfaces. A compatibility DLL is provided for legacy use.
- Simple ARM-SWD interface hardware designs are provided.
- Bug fixes
- Alignment error in programming code for some S12 targets
- Corrected load addresses for ELF files for HCS08/HCS12