I thought having all these together in one place might be of interest. They do not all relate to Processor Expert, but several of them focus on PEx components and using them to program the new Freedom board. All together, they give you a pretty good overview of the new development platform that will set you back a whopping 10 euro or $12.95.
- High level overview and usage of OpenSDA: OpenSDA on the Freedom KL25Z Board
- RGB LED with Processor Expert: Tutorial: Enlightening the Freedom KL25Z Board
- Accelerometer and I2C with Processor Expert: Tutorial: Accelerating the KL25Z Freedom Board
- TSI/TSS touch sensing with Processor Expert: Tutorial: Touching the Freedom KL25Z Board
- An RTOS for less than 8 Kbyte of FLASH and 1 Kbyte of RAM: Tutorial: Freedom with FreeRTOS and Kinetis-L
- Review of Freedom pre-production and production board content: A Seminar, and Freedom with it
- Discussion on Arduino Header format: KL25Z Freedom Board and Arduino Headers