Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qt on the i.MX53

Jump to solution
Stefan1z
Contributor II

Hi,

i try to run qt on the iMX53 QSB. When i search google or the forum there are links to the old community or imxdev.org. Have somebody a how-to or a discription how to install qt on the QSB?

Edit: I found something, but the link to the attached files is broken. Have somebody the files from this poste? https://community.freescale.com/message/292049#292049

regards,

stefan

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
rogerio_silva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I'm not sure, but seems you forgot to use:

. ./setup-environment build

before:

bitbake fsl-gui-image

Rgds,

Rogerio

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
tootzoe
Contributor III

Hi Stefan,

i found a QT based UI app runs on android 4.0 platform,

I'm learning how to achieve this, you could have a look whether this is you want?

regds.

toot

0 Kudos
rogerio_silva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Stefan,

The old page you were looking for is at: https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-1481

The information on this page is a bit old and I need to update.

If you want to try, you can also build QT4.8 using Yocto. You only need follow the instructions on page

Freescale/fsl-community-bsp-platform · GitHub

and use the "fsl-image-gui" instead "core-image-minimal". The QT will be built on your image with the demos and examples.

Rgds,

Rogerio

Stefan1z
Contributor II

Hi,

thanks for your answers!

I want to try using Yocto, but i get this error. Can you help me with this? i never used yocto before.

lucid@ubuntu:~/fsl-community-bsp$ bitbake fsl-image-gui

Pseudo is not present but is required, building this first before the main build

DEBUG: Removed the following variables from the environment: USERNAME, NO_PROXY, LESSOPEN, LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT, GNOME_KEYRING_CONTROL, DEFAULTS_PATH, MANDATORY_PATH, WINDOWID, BBFETCH2, GDM_KEYBOARD_LAYOUT, XDG_CONFIG_DIRS, ORBIT_SOCKETDIR, GTK_MODULES, GDMSESSION, LESSCLOSE, OLDPWD, GDM_LANG, SPEECHD_PORT, SHLVL, BUILDDIR, GNOME_DESKTOP_SESSION_ID, LS_COLORS

DEBUG: Found bblayers.conf (/home/lucid/fsl-community-bsp/conf/bblayers.conf)

DEBUG: LOAD /home/lucid/fsl-community-bsp/conf/bblayers.conf

DEBUG: Adding layer /home/lucid/sources/poky/meta

DEBUG: LOAD /home/lucid/sources/poky/meta/conf/layer.conf

ERROR: Unable to parse /home/lucid/sources/poky/meta/conf/layer.conf: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/lucid/sources/poky/meta/conf/layer.conf'

lucid@ubuntu:~/fsl-community-bsp$

0 Kudos
rogerio_silva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I'm not sure, but seems you forgot to use:

. ./setup-environment build

before:

bitbake fsl-gui-image

Rgds,

Rogerio

0 Kudos