I have a question about memory map .

There have Defined as follow In .PRM file

SGMENTS

………….

………….

…………

PAGE_0E       = READ_ONLY   0x0E8000 TO 0x0EBFFF;

END

Mean that the PAGE_0E is read only and its address is from 0x0E8000 to 0x0EBFFF. But when look up datasheet of MC9S128P find that the address of PAGE_0E is from 0x38000 to 0x3c000.

Please help me? Am I wrong ?

Labels (1)
1 Solution
lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Maybe my help is late but registered into this community just today. The S12P contains global address space  (GPAGE) and local address space (PPAGE). The global space can be used only in the case of flash programming. For all other purposes you have to use PPAGE address space. I would like also to provide you a memory map prepared in excel which provides more info and two examples how to E/W flash by SW. To get files go to mail.yahoo.com ; ID: freescalebox; PASS: fscbox ; subject "S12P memory map". (DO NOT USE THE BOX FOR COMMUNICATION!!!)

Best regards, Ladislav.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Done :smileyhappy:. Please confirm reception. BR Ladislav.

0 Kudos
lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Maybe my help is late but registered into this community just today. The S12P contains global address space  (GPAGE) and local address space (PPAGE). The global space can be used only in the case of flash programming. For all other purposes you have to use PPAGE address space. I would like also to provide you a memory map prepared in excel which provides more info and two examples how to E/W flash by SW. To get files go to mail.yahoo.com ; ID: freescalebox; PASS: fscbox ; subject "S12P memory map". (DO NOT USE THE BOX FOR COMMUNICATION!!!)

Best regards, Ladislav.

aguo1223
Contributor III

Sorry about bother you again. I can not login you mail, so , could you send files to my mailbox?

aguo1223@126.com.

Thank you  again @!

0 Kudos
aguo1223
Contributor III

Thank you very much !!!!    

0 Kudos