cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using External File within Processor Expert

MWMinor
Contributor V

Hi

I'm experiecing some problems with code developed for driving a TFT display from an MCF51JM128 Coldfire MCU.

I have the basic functions working - drawing lines, boxes etc - but I want to import from binary files. I thought I'd use the External file component from within Processor Expert, but when I tryusing the example code;

Assume
the component name "EFil1".

MAIN.C unsigned char ch; unsigned char* pchr; unsigned long size; void main(void) { ch = EFil1_GetValue(0); /* Read the first byte from the given file */ ch = EFil1_GetValue(1); /* Read the second byte from the given file */ ... pchr = EFil1_GetAddr(); /* Get address of the first element of the file array */ ch = pchr[0]; /* Read the first byte from the given file */ ... size = EFil1_GetSize(); /* Get size of the given file */ ... }

the programme won't compile without errors...?

Can anyone help please...?

MW

0 Kudos
3 Replies

MWMinor
Contributor V

Hi there - I'm having similar problems with COLimage.

Does anyone have any examples out there of using these components...?

thanks

MW

0 Kudos

c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hi Ken Armitage,

I have moved your thread to the PE section from the MQX section. You might get response quicker there because this problem is not related to the MQX.

One suggestion is to be more detailed about a problem you are having :smileywink:

Regards,

MartinK

vfilip
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

could you please post here a demonstration project of your issue? What version of CW do you use? Generally I am not aware of a problem in "External File" component.

best regards

Vojtech Filip

Processor Expert Support Team

0 Kudos