USBDM has been updated to V4.10.0
Please post any queries on this version in this thread (maybe!),
Documentation available at: SourceForge
Applications available at: SourceForge
Source code is available at: GitHub
- Please note that these design are different from the Freescale OSBDM-JM60 design which was proceeding independently while I was doing the above designs.
V4.10.0 (September 2012) -
- Improved Kinetis ARM-JTAG interface speed.
- Added support for Kinetis ARM-SWD interfaces (requires different hardware). ARM-SWD is much faster than ARM-JTAG. For reference, programming a file to Kinetis flash using Codewarrior 10.2:
|Firmware||Hardware||With readback verify||Without readback verify|
|OSJTAG (build30_rev21)||Tower K-40||1m 20s||53s|
|USBDM-JTAG (4.10.0)||Tower K-40||47s||23s|
- ARM interfaces (JTAG & SWD) are now provided by USBDM interface DLL. This means that the ARM API is now uniform with the RS08, HCS08, HCS12 and CFV1 interfaces. A compatibility DLL is provided for legacy use.
- Simple ARM-SWD interface hardware designs are provided.
- Bug fixes
- Alignment error in programming code for some S12 targets
- Corrected load addresses for ELF files for HCS08/HCS12