Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Howto count clock ticks on a MC13213 SRB or on a NCB board

Topoestivo
Contributor I
Hi,
I'm a newbie about MC13213...

I've a question for you:

how can I read the value of HCS08 mcu clock ticks since it started?

I thought it was possible tu use the clock() function in time.h library, but it returns a value of 0...

I'm writing C code on CodeWarrior, is it possible to use this function clock() or some one other?

Bye Bye, Andrea.

P.S. sorry for my poor english.

Duplicate posting in CodeWarrior forum, thread locked.

Message Edited by J2MEJediMaster on 2007-06-22 10:55 AM
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alban
Senior Contributor II
Good Evening,

We Gently but Firmly remind ALL members that crossposting or asking the same question several time in a row is not appreciated.
This is not only divides the answers but it also creates more work for those who want to help.

May I remind that members agree to respect the netiquette.

A few reminders, for instance POSTING IN ALL UPPERCASE MEANS YOU SHOUT AND IS HIGHLY IMPOLITE.
One should post the question in the proper board. A CodeWarrior related question goes to a CodeWarrior board. A product only related question goes to the product board, or if it does not exist, to the "Other" unsupported board.

Also your subject should mean something and "Please Help" as only subject is ridiculous as we all guess that if you ask a question it is not for people to laugh at you but to get help.
For instance the subject of this thread is excellent as you can understand the problem straight away.

The people respecting the netiquette thanks the others to comply in advance.

I also thank you.
Alban.
0 Kudos