im53 smd and imx53 ard UVC,TV-in,boot logo

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

im53 smd and imx53 ard UVC,TV-in,boot logo

visakh
Contributor III

Hi All, 1. Any body added your own boot logo instead of fading ANDROID in imx53_smd(SABRE) & imx53_ard(AI).(there are steps in user manual but only for imx51). 2. Anybody tried /succeeded in working a USB Camera on IMX53_ARD(AI) board. 3. How to configure and work an analog video input to the TV-in/video IN of IMX53_ARD AI board? Expecting immediate responses and discussions Best Regards, Visakh.S.V

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

mbp
Contributor V

Great!  

I am working with an i.mx51evk platform.

Unfortunately I have not yet brought up the USB ports for storage, monitor out, keyboard nor Wi-Fi dongle.  It is in the plans but have not had an opportunity to get to it yet!  

However I wish you Good Luck and suggest you post the steps you made to obtain functionality.

0 Kudos

visakh
Contributor III

Hi mike added own boot animation. Do you know directing VGA output to screen(in ANDROID). Have you interfaced USB dongle(3G/WiFi) with it and worked?(These all for Imx53 SABRE AI)

Mike Petersen said:

Yes.  I have added our own Corporate logo (to the Android on the Mx51evk).  I figured this out via the loads of assistance and pointers on the 'net.  Just Google it!

0 Kudos

mbp
Contributor V

Yes.  I have added our own Corporate logo (to the Android on the Mx51evk).  I figured this out via the loads of assistance and pointers on the 'net.  Just Google it!

0 Kudos