we've soldered a Si4702 FM Tuner chip on an IMX51 EVK board and I am now trying to get it to work:
So far, I have enabled the following drivers:
- Character devices / SI4702 FM device driver
- Multimedia suppert / Radio Adapters / Silicon Labs Si470x FM Radio Receiver support with I2C
- I2C support / I2C Hardware Bus Support / IMX I2C interface
- I2C support / I2C Hardware Bus Support / MXC HIGH SPEED I2C support
- MXC support drivers / MXC PMIC support / MC13892 PMIC / Support PMIC I2C Interface
When booting I am getting the following output / error messages:
add si4702 i2c driver
si4702 3-0010: si4702 device probe process start.
si4702 3-0010: id wrong.
The ID is FFFFFFFF so the FM tuner chip is not detected at all.
I have a couple of questions:
Is the Board supporting the soldered FM tuner chip at all ? Assuming that the chip is soldered on correctly.
Which drivers do I need to enable to get the FM tuner chip to work?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you very much in advance.