mysqld on imx28evk

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mysqld on imx28evk

AvinashGodbole
Contributor I

I would like to have mysql running on my imx28evk. In the LTIB configuration I have selected the package & related drivers. My /usr/libexec contain mysqld executable. The /usr/mysql-test had a script mysql-test-run. But if I execute the mysql-test-run I do not find any activity. Nothing on display. I need to kill the mysql-test-run. My requirement is to have mysql running so that I can use the database features. Can anybody help on this?

1 Reply

estrack
Contributor II

Some time ago, I discovered on the i.MX28 with Linux that mysql, and several versions of sqlite crashed or hung quite frequently, with mysql usually failing to set-up a database.

Digging in with gdb and changing options left me questioning whether the compiler was producing correct code.

Moving from the "ARMv5te gcc-4.4.4, multilib, neon optimized" compiler to the "ARMv5T,ARMv6, gcc-4.3.3,Multi-lib,gnueabi/glibc-2.8" compiler resolved all crashes and hangs in both versions of sqlite and mysql.

Apologies for not posting earlier - obviously this could have helped some folks.

The opinions and information expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.