I work with iMX53 Quick Start Board and I have to capture video, encode and send RTSP-stream from board via USB, on host I have use Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.5.
Now I use next steps:
1. connect host and board via USB-cable (on board I connect USB-cable with USB-OTG)
2. load g_ether.ko on board, after this I get interface usb0 on board and host
3. configure interfaces on board and host
This work, but this is require many manual works.
I can not have access to board, I try change connection procedure on:
1. on board load g_ether.ko
2. configure board usb0 interface
3. connect board and host via USB
I get configured interface usb0 on board, but after plug USB-cable to host I do not get usb0, or another interface, on host. I try load usbnet and cdc_ether modules, but this is not solve problem.
How can I create usb0 interface on host after connect board and host via USB-cable?
Thank you and excuse me my bad english.